Friday, February 11, 2011

My Loot #2


















Non-SD kits for a refreshing change of pace.




































I've gotten the HG 00 Qan[T], HGUC Sinanju, and Hobby Japan Feb issue. The magazine comes with GN Sword IV Full Saber kit for use with the HG Qan[T]. This issue of Hobby Japan was just so expensive because of the extra that came with it. I saw the Japanese version at Kinokuniya which cost an arm and a leg. So I decided to get the Hong Kong Chinese version, which comes with the same kit and an added bonus that I could actually read the magazine.










































The GN Sword IV comes in two runners, a Blue and a Clear Green one. There is a difference between the clear green runners of the Full Saber and that of the HG 00 Qan[T] though. As you'll notice in the above picture with the GN Sword IV runner at the bottom, the 00 Qan[T]'s runner is slightly darker in colour, and it is actually pretty 'rubbery' and flexible. The one GN Sword IV has is just snap-able plastic.


















Here's what the 00 Qan[T] looks like with the Full Saber. Kind of looks like the 00 Raiser which I think was what they were going for. On another note, I didn't really think of picking up the HGUC Sinanju, although I was pretty excited about it when it was first announced. I find that after awhile, the Sinanju just became quite an overdone kit, whether in MG or HGUC form, and I'm quite bored of looking at any Sinanju, no matter how nice the paintjob (they usually are). But I guess I still got this anyway to pose alongside Unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment