Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Collection


















So here's my collection. Most of it are SD kits, but I'm a huge mecha fan in general and the Go Nagai mechs above hold a special place in my collection. The Mazingers and Getter Robo OVA version. I wanted the Shin version but have yet to find one suitable for display.





















































And... The bulk of my collection being the SD models. Most are just barely painted, pretty much just eye stickers and whatever tiny bit of detail I feel motivated enough to do (usually just panel lines). The GP03 is completely painted though, but I haven't gotten down to reviewing it yet. It was actually my first fully painted kit.


































And the Sangokuden kits. These just don't look as good unpainted.


















HGUC Kshatriya. Did a crappy job of painting the sleeves.


















The only MG I built, with Unicorn. Also Soul of Chogokin Spec Black Sarena, from Martian Successor Nadesico, one of my favourite mecha anime (I actually like it more than any Gundam series) and the HCM pro Nu Gundam and Sazabi. Also, the Huckebein Boxer from the Super Robot Wars series.


















More SRW. Kotobukiya kits have really poor engineering, but they look oh so good.


































The 1/400 GP03D vs Neue Ziel set. I loved Stardust Memory so this was more of an impulse buy for me. But it was worth the price I paid for it.



















And my stash of boxes. About more than half of them backlog, by the way...


















With my newest backlog...

No comments:

Post a Comment